UNT Ring Program
UNT students who have completed more than 60 credit hours are invited to join in the UNT Ring tradition — a reflection of your unique college story and a connection to your future alma mater. Celebrate your academic accomplishments and your lifelong connection to the Mean Green family!
Want to save $50 on your ring purchase? Become a Student Alumni Association member today for only $20!
Purchase Your Official UNT Ring
Fall 2021 class rings are available for purchase! With virtual and in-person ring events, there are many opportunities for you to select and customize your class ring. Check out the dates below to meet with a Jostens representative.
- September 1-2
- September 28-30
- October 25-26
- November 10-11
In-Person Events at the UNT Union Bookstore:
- September 7-10 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- September 13-17 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- September 20-24 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- October 5-8 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- October 11-12 from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- October 13-14 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- October 27-29 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- November 16-18 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- October 14 (to be delivered by the Eagle Ring Dive)
- October 15-29 (to be mailed before Winter Holidays)
- October 30-November 18 (to be mailed 6-8 weeks after ordering)
**Please note that all rings must be ordered and paid for by October 14 in order to participate in the Eagle Ring Dive on December 3, 2021.**
Eagle Ring Dive
The Eagle Ring Dive is a time-honored tradition to celebrate those who purchase their class ring and want to imbibe their ring in the spirit and traditions of UNT. Purchase your class ring, and join us for the Eagle Ring Dive on December 3, 2021! More details will be sent to ring recipients closer to the event.