As a graduate of the University of North Texas, you have lifelong access to a full range of support from the UNT Career Center.
Receive one-on-one advising by video, phone or in person. Career Coaches can help you:
- Strategize job searches using relevant and reliable sources
- Find professional development resources
- Create career documents: resume, CV, cover letter and e-portfolio
- Set career goals and formulate an action plan
- Evaluate personality and career matching tools
- Build a personal brand
- Learn about networking and events to engage with employers
Check out the Career Center’s full event schedule.
For additional information on career services, please contact:
UNT Career Center
Have career advice to share?
Your career experience is valuable! Consider becoming a Mean Green Mentor.