OLLI at UNT FAQ
What are OLLI at UNT classes like?
- No prerequisites.
- Members can enroll in any of the classes offered.
- Enrollment prior to class date is required. There are no other enrollment limitations.
- Classes are generally lecture style, followed by Q&A.
- No tests or grades.
- No mandatory assignments.
- Anyone may propose a class.
- Some virtual courses and events are offered.
- Parking is complimentary at each of our classroom locations.
What classes are available?
View the course catalog at olli.unt.edu/catalog.
Where are classes taught?
- UNT Denton Campus
- Robson Ranch Clubhouse
- Good Samaritan Society Lake Forest Village
- Flower Mound Senior Center
- Lantana Community Event Center
- The Grove at Frisco Commons
- Keller Senior Activities Center
Check olli.unt.edu/locations for class times at each location.
What is the membership duration?
Your membership expires one year from the day you join. After one year, your alumni association membership and your OLLI at UNT membership will renew separately. As long as you maintain active UNT Alumni Association membership, you may continue to join OLLI at UNT’s unlimited learning program at the same discounted rate.
OLLI at UNT offers three semesters each calendar year: Spring, Summer and Fall. An annual membership consists of three consecutive semesters. You may purchase a membership at any time during the year. Your annual membership will include the current semester as well as the following two semesters.
Is my membership tax-deductible?
Your UNT Alumni Association dues provide charitable support for student scholarships and alumni programming. The UNT Alumni Association portion of your membership ($40-Single/$60-Joint) is tax-deductible, and you will receive a gift statement for your donation.
The OLLI at UNT portion of your membership ($85-Single/$170-Joint) is not tax-deductible at this time.