Applications for the 2021-2022 Student Alumni Association Ambassador program open April 12!
Please follow us on Twitter/Instagram @NorthTexasSAA for up to date information.
SAA Ambassador applications are due on Sunday, April 25, 2021 by 11:59 p.m. Please submit completed packet as a .pdf file to email@example.com.
Student Ambassadors Are Leaders
Ambassadors serve on the leadership board of the UNT Student Alumni Association (SAA) and are the official student representatives of the UNT Alumni Association. Responsibilities include engaging the student body, encouraging SAA membership, representing the SAA at select Alumni Association events and educating the UNT community about the Alumni Association’s impact.
- Serve at UNT Alumni Association and University Advancement events
- Accurately represent the organization’s mission and effectively market to prospective members
- Engage with alumni and graduating seniors to promote membership in the UNT Alumni Association
- Collaborate to improve and promote the UNT Ring Ceremony and other events
- Represent the UNT Alumni Association at campus event planning meetings
- Attend monthly meetings with the director and advisor
- Provide selfless service to the University of North Texas
- Free branded professional apparel
- Networking with alumni at events, such as regional gatherings, tailgates at the UNT Alumni Pavilion, and the UNT Distinguished Alumni Achievement Awards ceremony
- Development of communication, public speaking and networking skills through expert training
- Leadership, professional development and mentorship opportunities
- Be currently enrolled at UNT (Fall 2021)
- Be in good academic and disciplinary standing at UNT
- Have and maintain a cumulative UNT GPA of 2.75 or higher
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate strong networking and customer service skills
Alumni Ambassadors must join the UNT Student Alumni Association as a dues paying member upon acceptance to the ambassador program.