The Student Alumni Ambassadors are the official student group representing the UNT Student Alumni Association (SAA). Responsibilities include serving as ambassadors at Alumni Association events, engaging current students through SAA, and educating the UNT community about the Alumni Association’s impact.
Student Ambassador Responsibilities:
· Serve at UNT Alumni Association events
· Accurately represent the organization’s mission and effectively market to prospective members
· Engage with alumni and graduating seniors to promote joining the Alumni Association
· Promote and collaborate to improve Ring Program each semester
· Join the Student Alumni Association at the annual member rate
Student Ambassador Benefits:
· Free branded professional apparel including Green Blazer, Cardigan, and Polo
· Networking with UNT Alumni at several events such as game day tailgates, regional alumni events,
and our Distinguished Alumni Awards ceremony
· Development of communication, public speaking, and networking skills through expert training
· Leadership and professional development through collaborating with a team of peers
· Opportunities for Alumni Mentorship
· Service to the University of North Texas
· Participation in campus event planning meetings
Applications for the 2020-2021 Student Alumni Ambassadors will open in April 2020.
Follow us on Twitter @NorthTexasSAA for up to date information.