Support UNT and relive the joy of learning with your UNT Alumni Association + OLLI at UNT membership for alumni 50 and better.
Your membership gives you all the benefits of UNT Alumni Association membership found here plus deeply discounted, unlimited lifelong learning courses.
OLLI at UNT hosts 300+ classes every year, taught by UNT and area professors and professionals. Special lecture series, including the “OLLI after 5:00” and “Lunch & Learn” series, are included in your membership at no additional cost. Enjoy free and discounted access to UNT and DFW community events and day trips, social events, book clubs and more.
For more information, visit olli.unt.edu.
What are OLLI at UNT classes like?
- No prerequisites.
- Members can enroll in any of the classes offered.
- Enrollment prior to class date is required. There are no other enrollment limitations.
- Classes are generally lecture style, followed by Q&A.
- No tests or grades.
- No mandatory assignments.
- Anyone may propose a class.
- Parking is complimentary at UNT New College at Frisco, Robson Ranch in Denton, and the Senior Center in Flower Mound.
- Reduced parking rate at the UNT Highland Street Garage.
What classes are available?
View the course catalog at olli.unt.edu/catalog
Where are classes taught?
- UNT Denton Campus
- Robson Ranch Clubhouse
- UNT New College at Frisco
- Good Samaritan Society, Denton
- The Senior Center, Flower Mound
Check olli.unt.edu/locations for class times at each location.
What is the membership duration?
Your membership expires one year from the day you join. After one year, your alumni association memebership and your OLLI at UNT membership will renew separately. As long as you maintain active UNT Alumni Association membership, you may continue to join OLLI at UNT’s unlimited learning program at the same discounted rate.
OLLI at UNT offers three semesters each calendar year: Spring, Summer and Fall. An annual membership consists of three consecutive semesters. You may purchase a membership at any time during the year. Your annual membership will include the current semester as well as the following two semesters.
Is my membership tax-deductible?
Your UNT Alumni Association dues provide charitable support for student scholarships and alumni programming. The UNT Alumni Association portion of your membership ($40-Single/$60-Joint) is tax-deductible, and you will receive a gift statement for your donation.
The OLLI at UNT portion of your membership ($75-Single/$150-Joint) is not tax-deductible at this time.